Divine College of Pharmacy would certainly help students to find a better place in profession of pharmacy and too. I am sure your stay with us will be a happy and memorable event in life. I wish you ‘All the Best’
A Message From The Principal
Dear Student, I am happy that your choice finally devolved on us. The courses run by our Institute, Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) is devoted to empower students with wisdom apart from transmitting the knowledge & skill in pharmaceutical sciences. Our College has the entire requisite infrastructure with ample opportunity for you to interact with eminent personalities from the fields of Pharmacy, Medical, and Career& Personality Development.
We strongly believe in teamwork. A family of dedicated teachers, administrative & supporting staff is committed to achieve excellence in every work we do. I am confident that the learning process.
About: "Divine College of Pharmacy"
At SSS’s Divine College of Pharmacy, we help our youngsters to enthusiastically train themselves to become a part of the “Marching Forces” of India to its goal of prosperity for all. We invite you to our campus for great learning experience, and We assure you that you will have the most enjoyable and memorable period of your life that you will want to live over and over again even long after leaving our portals. Pharmacists provide the medical experts with all dependable drugs and tonics to treat malnutrition and ill health. The emerging global pharmaceutical scenario and health care with the advent of WTO has thrown several challenges to all Indian Scientists & Technologists. We are ready and willing to accept the challenge. It has been a long but interesting journey for us in India from the time when life-saving drugs had to be imported to the current scenario when Indian manufactured original formulations hit the global market. Several of our Students and faculty members have been inspired by our by our environment and have gone on for higher studies in India and abroad.
To tone up the level of pharmaceutical education, research and management & To provide scientific footing to traditional medicines and bring out scientific and the sociological aspects of drug use and abuse, family planning, rural pharmacy etc.
To provide facilities for continuing education for upgrading and updating the knowledge and skills of teachers from other pharmacy institutions and thus become a center for Quality Improvement Program for teachers.
To provide facilities for curriculum and media development by revision of curricula from time to time and preparing a variety of instructional resources.
To encourage research and studies in new and emerging areas like discovery of pharmacologically active molecules, cellular and molecular biology, immunology, immunodiagnostics, recombinant DNA technology and monoclonal antibody technology, controlled drug delivery systems, chemical and biochemical process technology and the latest Nano-technology.
To produce leaders in the field and provide opportunities for training of future teachers, research scientists and managers for the industry and the profession. To provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences, technology and management in India as well as in countries of South East Asia, West Asia and Africa.
To be a center for innovation in pharmaceutical sciences and technology not only to the Industry but also for making in-depth studies on drug surveillance, functioning of community and institutional pharmacies and pharmaceutical management.
- In global health care environment, contribution of pharmacy profession is most unique and indispensable. Pharmacy not only involves technology of manufacturing drugs but also contributes through health care service to serve ailing humanity.
- In developed countries pharmacist is rated as number one trusted professional. Pharmacists accept the challenges of new drug discovery to cure diseases. Utilize latest technology to manufacture drugs; analyze them for their purity, suggest right dosage from to increase convenience of people, pack them in professional way to keep their potency intact, convince the prescribers regarding their unique therapeutic points and dispense them through medical stores.
- India suggesting the quality of medicines produced at its peak.
- In short, at every stage, pharmacist works as a Quality assurance manager of health for society. The demands of this shrinking world are ever expanding. Today, with the increasing number of Life saving drugs, more effective and specific therapeutic remedies,
- the responsibilities of the Pharmacist has increased significantly. It is his prime task now to educate both the public and the health care professionals about the medication. Pharmaceutical industry is growing worldwide with rate of 20% and in India more than 25000 Company’s contribution for Rs.30,000/- crores worth of sales through medicines.which we are expecting to grow up to Rs.56,000/- crores around 2016, around Rs. 7000/- crores of bulk drugs and Rs.3500/- crores of formulation are exported.
Student intake : For F. Y. B. Pharm 50 students per year
Qualifying Examination : MHT-CET for CAP process.
Eligibility for first year Bachelor of pharmacy course Candidate should be an Indian and should have passed the HSC (Standard XII) examination of Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education and its equivalent examination with subject English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics who has secured minimum 45% marks i.e. 135 out of 300 marks.(40 marks i.e. 120 out of 300 for backward class category candidate belonging Maharashtra state only) in the subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics added together (maximum of marks obtained Biology/Mathematics shall be considered for the purpose of addition) AND Obtained non-zero score in the subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Mathematics at MHT-CET or relevant entrance exam conducted by govt. of Maharashtra.
Divine College Of Pharmacy (B.Pharmacy)
Address - Divine Campus,Nampur Road, Satana
Tal - Bagalan, Dist - Nashik, 423301
PhoneNo – 02555/226009 ,7722058606
Email - email@example.com
Facebook – Divine College Of Pharmacy